- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $56.11/hour
- posted by:
- Gina Bottone
Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract and contract to hire engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We offer the industry's best benefits including medical, dental and vision as well as a 401k plan! Our Talent rave about these subsidized benefits! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!
Position- UX Research Assistant
Location-San Francisco, CA (onsite)
Duration- 12 month contract position
Remote is not an option.
Local candidates only please
Benefits- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and 401k
Only candidates authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship requirements now or in the future will be considered
Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a UX Researcher for a 12–month assignment.
The UXR Assistant will work closely with research, design and product management to plan and execute both quantitative and qualitative studies, and ensure UX insights are incorporated into product design. You will be part of a close-knit team that is determined to enable the most intelligent conversational interactions on a large variety of products and surfaces. In additional to conducting research, you will participate in brainstorming, design review, and other input sessions for product feature planning or prioritization.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with design and product management to understand needs for research and develop detailed research plans to address the needs
2. Execute usability studies either in UX labs or remotely, analyze data and create reports.
3. Design or setup survey questionnaires, perform analysis, and create data visualization
- Education: Degree and field
- BA/BS, Master preferred in human computer interaction, cognitive/experimental psychology, information science, anthropology or related fields (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 4 years working as an User Experience Researcher, with proven background in research methodology, analytic skills and communication of research insights.
Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role:
- Proficiency with several user research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative) and strong analytic skills
- Knowledge in interface design and ability to collaborate with the design team
- Leadership, communication and organizational skills
Specific Tools or Applications experience:
- Qualtrics, data charts creation with Google Docs or other tools
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Statistical analyses tools, such as SPSS
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***