- SAN FRANCISCO
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
EMAIL GRAPHIC DESIGNER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 MONTH
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL EMAIL GRAPHIC DESIGNER! **
Design, organize and coordinate email assets and graphics to meet brand creative standards and deadlines.
· Design and layout e-mails with photos and copy for internal proofing.
· Schedule and traffic all copy for campaign launches, input corrections and distribute proofs.
· Releases Photoshop files to HTML coders.
· Manually update HTML files with updated creative based on last minute business changes.
· Review final creative proofs and providing approvals prior to launch.
· Maintain an organized digital file system for all email assets.
· Maintain, Design & Project Manage the Browse Series, Welcome Series and Transactional emails.
· Designs all in-store event emails.
· Color correct or edit photo files in Photoshop as needed.
· Manage and maintain Archive website.
· Special projects and initiatives as needed
· 2-4 years of related work experience, retail eCommerce experience, or have worked with a similarly lifestyle-oriented brand.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills.
· Able to make timely decisions anticipate problems and provide creative solutions.
· Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
· Strong project management skills and ability to work self-directed.
· Four year graphic arts degree a plus.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)