- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kara Lyons
AQUENT is seeking an Email Project Manager for an exciting opportunity!
The ideal candidate will have a digital background in email marketing and digital project management. Email segmentation experience is huge plus!
In this role you will manage all production aspects of an email campaign.
• Lead email project meetings and work with Marketing strategists to understand objective of solicitation
• Work with Creative and Marketing teams to manage E-Mail campaigns to prospective and existing customer
• Coordinates any internal documentation to ensure the timely and smooth production of e-Mail solicitations
• Initiates recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies
• Implement creative templates in eBuilder and Exact Target tools & manage templates in repository
• Segment pre-selected populations, route test messages, and launch campaigns in Exact Target
• Evaluate campaign results and make recommendations for future improvements
2+ years of Web, email and/or direct mail experience, and/or fast-paced, agency environment managing multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts
Confident in leading marketing projects for multiple clients, ideally digital solicitations for the financial industry or ad agency with multiple client/industry focuses. Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client. Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes.
MS Word - 3+, MS Excel - 3+, MS Project - 1 +, Visio - 1+, Acrobat - 1 + , HTML - 1+ (preferred) , Exact Target – 1+ (preferred), Dreamweaver – 1+ (preferred)
If this sounds like you - message me today at Klyons@aquent.com!