- Westlake Village, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
We are looking to fill an immediate need within our client's financial planning and analysis team. The Junior Analyst position will support the forecasting and planning processes and maintain reporting responsibilities. The role will assist the Sr. Finance Manager who is overseeing and managing the financials for the companies support areas (Technology, Human Resources, etc.), primarily operating expense.
Responsibilities will include...
• Coordinate and manage monthly forecast and annual budget process
• Work with Accounting and operations to make sure the monthly close and forecast processes are managed timely and accurately
• Manage and create monthly reporting to Business Unit leads for support areas and Research Operations
• Prepare variance analyses (actual vs. forecast, budget, and prior year)
• Support the internal labor forecast process
Necessary Skills (applies to both positions):
• Demonstrated history of FP&A-type work – budget/forecast preparation and analysis
• Familiarity and comfort with project-based accounting
• Familiarity with capitalization / amortization guidelines and standard financial practices
High-level Excel (VLookups-Pivot Tables
Relational database system such as...
Years of Experience:
Leading Market Research Company
If you're available immediate and fit the above criteria, then I would love to connect with you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know when its a good time to chat. The managers would like someone to start next week if possible. Thanks in advance for your time.