- San Bruno, CA (Shuttle Available)
- Job Terms:
- Depends on Experiece
- posted by:
- Lauren Fusco
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SEO MANAGER! **
The SEO Manager will support business verticals and category marketers. This person will define, plan, implement and measure SEO success across prioritized categories. This position requires a combination of SEO expertise and project management skills.
• Conduct site audits at the category level to determine opportunity, scope of work and business impact.
• Engage with category leads to define and implement an SEO growth strategy for their category
• Prioritize and project manage high impact SEO initiatives
• Define (baseline) and measure SEO metrics at a category and universal level
• Build checklists, templates, training guides and evangelize SEO standards and best practices
• Identify areas for SEO improvement, define a plan to address those areas, and back up that plan with solid business cases and search engine analysis.
• Support optimizing URL structure, title tags, heading tags, meta content, internal links and structured data.
• Hands on experience with keyword research, competitive analysis, local search optimization, mobile SEO, and SEO reporting.
• 3+ years in an SEO role.
• Deep understanding of SEO architecture, link graphs, taxonomies, content optimization and distribution
• Strong Excel modeling skills including use of pivot tables; proficiency in PowerPoint and presenting to large groups.
• Experience working for an online retailer or eCommerce site is a plus
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)