- Job Terms:
- Competitive (Perm)
- posted by:
- Benjamin Levoy
One of our Fortune 500 Clients is looking a proven SEO Specialist for their Charlotte Office. This is a Perm Direct Hire position. This role is responsible for assisting in the build and execution of various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities. The SEO Specialist helps to increase the organic visibility of Ally.com through discovering, planning and executing on various optimization tactics. There are four main responsibilities in this role: optimizing content marketing efforts, project support, reporting and analytics and routine SEO maintenance.
• Review and optimize content marketing initiatives (ex. blog posts, educational articles, major content initiatives) in a one day turnaround time.
• On a monthly basis, communicate to the social team performance trends of the blog (i.e. highest/lest performing posts based on traffic, and engagement)
• Identify new opportunities for content creation through keyword research and social trends
• Assist in evangelizing the SEO channel within organization
• Stay on top of latest SEO developments, leverage industry trends, and test the performance of those recommendations ( for new and ongoing initiatives)
• Manage the technical deployment of SEO elements
• Advise internal teams on organic optimizations to be included in their projects.
• Help with ad hoc requests, such as POVs and reporting from various business partners
• Track the performance of projects and self-initiated optimizations to help determine the effectiveness of our optimizations. Report on these performances to business partners
• Assist in measuring the program progress - generate monthly reports containing strategic updates and next stage recommendations
• Broken links & Domains: Pull a list of 404 pages on Ally.om and look for legacy domains that should be 301 redirects.
• Routine Health Checks: Within Search Console, make sure main KPIs are fine, this would include crawl errors, page speeds, major ranking drops/increases, etc...
• Provide recommendations and execute on page optimizations, such as title tags, meta descriptions, headings and content changes
• 1 -3 years of professional experience.
• 1 year of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Knowledge of financial services business a plus
• Bachelors in Communications, Marketing, Journalism/English or related field.
• Strong verbal communication skills to include effective presentation skills under a variety of conditions (one-on-one, group, team)
• Experience managing client relationships and moderately complex deliverables.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
• Proven ability to balance business needs with customer experience
• Computer Skills: Proficient with MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Word Press, design and development software skills are a plus.
Aquent is the world's largest and most prestigious staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years. We offer the industry's best benefits - medical, dental and vision benefits are available to you after just 30 days and after 90 days you are free to participate in our 401k plan. We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn cash just for knowing and referring talented friends!