- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Rob Young
AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them bring on a Digital Product Manager for their team in Richmond, VA.
If you have the drive for building amazing digital products that impact the lives of millions daily, we want you! As part of the Digital Messaging organization within this AWESOME client, you'll be responsible for driving radical change while managing current performance. To fit in, you have to be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that make life easier for our customers. You’ll also need to be equally comfortable talking to technical aspects of the products.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy the challenge of improving our customer experience and taking it to the next level.
• Lead a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop and enhance messaging products on a day to day basis. Translate business strategies into products that delight our customers and position our company for substantial growth and disruption. Rally the team and work in a highly collaborative environment.
• Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of their lines of business.
• Understand customer expectations; industry best practices; current gaps & technical constraints; develop the roadmap; drive requirements and ultimately partner with IT Delivery, Operations, enterprise teams (e.g. Legal, Compliance) and third party vendors to deliver the optimal customer experience. The Product Manager will be responsible for communicating within the cross-functional team and on behalf of the team to stakeholders and executives.
• Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
• 3+ years’ experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer products
• 3+ years with digital industry experience for consumers
• Email within the financial industry highly preferred
• Quick to identify, address and incorporate trends into strategic development
• Speaks and manages to industry best practices