- Manhattan, NYC
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Janna Karstens
Our client is a large financial institution in Midtown Manhattan, NYC and they are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their team for a 3 month contract. This is a 40 hour a week onsite position.
The Marketing Communications Manager will work on writing and editing internal communications and executing marketing programs in support of positioning banking solutions with a focus on increasing penetration as well as driving awareness and engagement. This Marketing Communications Manager will also support content management and program execution of marketing and sales support materials. The ideal candidate has a strong marketing background with a focus on acquisition-based marketing. This Marketing Communications Manager should have strong relationship management skills with prior banking product and operational knowledge and segments experience (affluent and ultra-high net worth clients). The Marketing Communications Manager must be results-oriented with a proven performance record and possess a strong communication background. This is a matrix environment, so this individual must be a problem solver and comfortable navigating through the organization.
Required Skills of Marketing Communications Manager:
• 5+ years of marketing experience with a focus on acquisition based marketing
• Ability to develop internal communications to support field readiness and engagement
• Strong program management background with experience in developing & executing content management updates
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to use PowerPoint to communicate a compelling strategy/business case
• Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities and vacillate effectively between strategic thinking and detailed, tactical execution
• Manages risks while ensuring that optimal value and outcomes are achieved
• Capable of managing multiple program simultaneously
• internal field communications to wealth management bankers and Financial Advisors in order