- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $46.20/hour
- posted by:
- Lisa Vaughn-Olstad
Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist for a 12–month assignment.
Pay: Up to 46.20/hr. DOE
The marketing operations specialist will own planning and budgeting, through marketing content management, to global marketing execution and analysis -- all processes supporting marketing strategy and tactics. Simply put, the function is responsible for marketing performance measurement and marketing systems and data.
This work typically connects closely to demand generation, and involves the alignment of Marketing with Sales Operations and other analytical or process-oriented roles. The MO function enables the marketing organization to shift from being viewed as a cost center to operating more like a business, with formalized best practices, processes, infrastructure, and reporting. Demonstrate marketing performance; acting as an organizational interface to the parallel role of Sales Operations. Marketing Operations aim to coordinate and optimize marketing resources.
Top 5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Manage various email campaigns, including product, list selection, testing, and measuring results.
2. Work to establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
3. Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
4. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
5. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Manage the department's budget, purchase orders, and vendor agreements.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- BA/BS (no specific field required)
- 4-6+ years of experience in a B2B Marketing Operations role.
- 4+ years of experience with email campaigns (experience with email campaigns including product, list selection, testing, and measuring results is Key)
- 3+ years of experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and DoubleClick
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis and heightened attention to detail - a must.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources (metrics) to find business critical insights.
- Deadline driven and passionate team player.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
Nice to have's:
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***