- San Bruno, CA (Shuttles Available)
- Job Terms:
- Depends on Expereince
- posted by:
- Lauren Fusco
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
• Manage the acquisition, coordination and tracking of his/her subcategory item pages and shelves on the website.
• Manage item page content, cross-sells, and accessories for the merchandise department.
• Setup and Maintenance of Items & Content 50%
o Supports the item level efforts of all merchandise categories reporting to the Category Manage
o Work with Buyers and Item Set up Team to set up new items and maintain item changes such as: numbers, item dimensions, rebates, add distributors, remove distributors, retail price changes, cost price changes, department/RHID changes, for accurate tracking and data collection.
o Works closely with the copywriters and supplier to manage content acquisition.
o Works closely with the Item Set Up Team and supplier to manage the procurement and coordination of digital images and/or samples for the site.
o Oversees the quality assurance process as it relates to the items preparation to go live on the site.
o Collaborate with DSO to promote appropriate assortment for seasonal/holiday campaigns to increase awareness and drive traffic to items + shelves.
o SEO merchandise descriptions and wordsmith item page content.
o Run in stock daily report for daily publishing.
o Track all items coming in, out to supplier, or with cross-functional team to ensure all items go live in a timely manner.
o Manage change requests such as: prices, flags, inventory availability, critical live images and copy changes, base/variant maintenance.
• Administrative and Tracking 30%
o Sample Coordination + Product Development Assistance: Organize samples for vendors/partners accurately. Troubleshoot issues as needed.
o Assist in reporting via various systems including Teradata, Thoughtspot, Item Query, etc.
o Monitor reviews and ratings feedback.
o Submit critical tickets for system, or data repairs.
o Run reports to insure end dates are accurate for items existence.
• Special Projects 15%
o Coordinate with Associate Operations Manager and the Legal Team to resolve customer service issues promptly and accurately.
o Provide additional support to the Item Set Up Team, PIM Support team, and Inbound Team as defined by the category manager.
o Provide new MAs within the department basic training.
• Competitive Analysis and Customer Insights 5%
o Perform competitive analysis by collecting market data (pricing, assortment, promotion) for competitive products.
o Conduct Competitive Analysis and research Customer Insights to inform business programs for Services. Assist with customer insights by contributing to customer surveys and interview questions. Conduct in-person interviews. Aggregate data from in-person interviews and online surveys, and provide assistance on synthesis and analysis of customer insights data.
o Comp shop other competitor sites
• 1+ years of experience in merchandising, customer service, project coordination, or administrative capacity.
• Possess business acumen
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel – MUST KNOW PIVOT TABLES AND V-LOOKUPS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)