- Venice, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $39.60/hour
- posted by:
- Lisa Vaughn-Olstad
Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a Product Specialist for a 12–month assignment.
Pay: Up to $39.60/hr.
Our client has an immediate need for driven, technically savvy, team players to cultivate products into theri rapidly-developing team.
You will be responsible for internal and external products throughout the execution cycle and providing analysis and reporting product performance.
1. Campaign Reporting
2. Collect feedback from users (internal and external)
3. Create training materials and communications document
- Train internal sales teams
- Mix media modeling
- Survey lift and brand lift on existing survey data
- 1-2 years experience as a Media planner and at a media agency/Junior planners
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with a deep understanding of mobile platforms.
- Entrepreneurial experience and a passion for creating great products is highly valued.
- Worked with AdWords and digital media
- Familiar with Truview and other digital
Nice to Haves:
- Degree - MBA, marketing or business administration
- Minimum of 2 years Years of experience at a campaign digital agency experience in campaign ad planning
- Someone who's done with market analysis
- Strong what if modeling
- Analytics tools competency
- Strong fit in analytics roles.
- Strong communications
- Experience with excel
- Experience Tableau and marketing analysis
- Customer facing experience
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***