- Charlotte, NC
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Janna Karstens
Our client is a large financial institution in Charlotte, NC and they are looking for an experienced Mobile Content Writer/Editor for a 8 month contract. This contract role is 40 hours a week and health benefits and 401K are offered. The Mobile Content Writer/Editor must have experience with Agile. Nice to have: Artificial Intelligence, chatbots, text bots.
The User Experience (UX) team is seeking an Mobile Content Writer/Editor to support website and mobile projects, beginning immediately. The Mobile Content Writer/Editor is responsible for contributing to a world-class customer experience by creating content consistent with brand standards and established industry best practices. The Mobile Content Writer/Editor will collaborate with other UX designers (including the Interaction Designer and the Visual Designer) to define and refine content through stakeholder feedback, legal and compliance reviews and usability testing.
Requirements for Mobile Content Writer/Editor:
Mobile Content Writer/Editor candidates should have experience writing financial content, demonstrate proficiency in user-centered design and have a solid understanding of best practices in web and mobile content. The right candidate must be able to multitask with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about overall customer experience, pay close attention to design detail and have a strong understanding of how to manage business, brand and customer needs. The Mobile Content Writer/Editor should be comfortable presenting editorial work and creative concepts to broader audiences, including leadership.
Must-have skills for Mobile Content Writer/Editor:
• Ability to create content consistent with brand standards and industry best practices
• Comfortable presenting editorial work and creative concepts to broader audiences, including leadership
• Ability to multitask and prioritize needs among several ongoing projects
• Ability to think strategically about overall customer experience
• Comfortable working on both sales content (unauthenticated site) and customer content (authenticated site)
• Comfortable collaborating with UX Interaction Designers and Visual Designers as well as with usability engineers and project stakeholders
• Exceptional attention to detail with respect to editing and testing content to ensure consistency with internal standards and guidelines (tone, style, legal requirements and brand compliance)
• Ability to develop high-quality creative copy and concepts
• Familiarity with gathering customer research and insights and/or developing test plans to aid in the design and presentation process
• Excellent interpersonal communication, problem-solving and issue-resolution skills
• Top-notch communication, project management and presentation skills
• Familiarity with design and development tools (Adobe InDesign, Creative Suite 6/Creative Cloud, Axure) is preferred
Additional comments for Mobile Content Writer/Editor:
• Experience with or exposure to financial services experiences and knowledge of mobile native paradigms a plus
• Must be willing to work in the office five days a week (no remote work)