- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Lara Mason
SENIOR DIGITAL PRODUCER WITH EXCELLENT EDITORIAL WRITING, PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND CMS EXPERIENCE NEEDED ASAP! Our client, a leading nonprofit in DC is seeking an experienced and consumer-facing web journalist for a long-term, full-time, onsite contract role to write, edit and produce content for organization website as well as provide project management of key promotional plans. The successful candidate will be a top-notch editorial thinker skilled in writing and project management combined with technical CMS and SEO experience, who is able to conceive and create great content (practical, inspirational, and aspirational).
• SIGNIFICANT, PROVEN editorial experience, including several years in a web environment; experience working in magazines or newspapers a big plus.
• Proven Strong Editorial Writing combined with Experience with CMS systems, SEO and Producing
• Must play extremely well with others (up, down, and sideways) in a complex organization and can dig in and think on their feet
• Experience with Adobe Anywhere
• Building and development of content
• Writes, edits and produces articles and other content and enters content into CMS
• Coordinate with other internal business groups in planning and executing innovative promotion, media tactics and communications plans for key events
• Manage key promotional efforts and projects, including high profile events, books, online and internal communications, using all available channels and assets.
• Coordinate research and monitor progress from project definition/scope through implementation.
• Support the creation of integrated, forward-looking business plans for key publications initiatives.
• Participate on task forces and special assignments and manage other key projects and new initiatives as needed.
• Ensures that editorial and legal standards for content are met and maintained
• Serve as liaison with other teams within the organization
• 5+ years professional experience (or equivalent)
• 3+ years experience with content management systems
• Deep understanding of online communications and marketing and social media
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player
• Passion, integrity, energy!
• Minimum Technical Skill/Background: General experience with Web content production tools (Web editors, CMS, etc); 3+ years using large-scale CMS (e.g., Communique, Vignette, Teamsite, etc).