- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- up to $52.80/hour
- posted by:
- Kylie Sarpa
Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a Copywriter for a 12–month assignment.
In an increasingly complex advertising landscape, marketers have a growing need for consumer insights to understand how consumer behavior is evolving and the best way to engage them. Our team conducts primary research and taps into internal data to uncover consumer insights that nobody else could know about how consumers are interacting with technology, how that’s quickly changing and the implications for marketers.
We need a writer who can turn these consumer insights into narratives and write articles for our website that are so compelling that marketers change how they think about digital advertising.
We’re looking for someone who loves to write and is eager to prove that business communications can be something people actually want to consume. You are a stellar communicator with a point of view on most things and can articulate the reasons why. You are consumer savvy with a keen business acumen and have an intense curiosity to understand why people behave as they do.
1. Work onsite with researchers and data analysts to glean surprising, simple and actionable insights from data.
2. Write articles that share these insights in a way that compels marketers to change how they think.
1. B.A., ideally in English, Journalism.
2. 5-7 years of relevant experience in marketing, journalism or copywriting.
3. Strong, relevant portfolio of written work.
4. Proven ability to glean insights from data and deliver outstanding creative and effective marketing communications.
5. Illustrated track record working effectively across complex cross-functional environments, including multiple stakeholders, and balancing multiple simultaneous projects.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***