One of our Fortune 500 clients is looking for a proven and energetic Production Designer to sit in their Wilmington Delaware Office. The role is 70% production oriented with the remaining amount being design oriented. A good design eye and sense is preferred. The ideal candidate will have approximately 3-5 years of experience, be flexible and comfortable working in a semi fast paced environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Overall purpose of role:
• To utilize diverse graphics skills to support the Production team in the digital production, prepress, design and assembly of print-ready and digital marketing and fulfilment materials
• Curate and maintain a robust and accurate repository of graphic assets
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
• Manage a Production Mailbox to execute changes to existing creative materials
• Handle all Production vendor releases, including layout, formatting, spec issues, and managing electronic transfers to and from internal clients to ensure accurate production of materials
• Produce new customer marketing materials and communications for our partners’ brands and our own Barclaycard and Barclays brands
• Contribute to the development and ongoing maintenance of the new digital assets management system
• Stakeholder management and leadership.
• Work with the Marketing team to develop and produce best-in-class customer marketing and communications for diverse media: print, web, and mobile devices
• Work with the Communications team on various internal initiatives, including company events, executive presentations and employee communications
• Work with the Business Development team to ideate and create impactful and memorable pitch materials including proposals (books, packaging and customer marketing samples) and presentations
• Decision making and problem solving.
• Collaborate with clients, Marketing, and print managers to refine workflow and resolve issues to ensure consistent team productivity and quality-control as well as meet budget and timeline requirements
• Help drive new processes and solutions for better marketing consistency and control
• Expert-level knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Macintosh computer systems
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong organizational skills, with thorough attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve excellence
• Ability to work well and communicate effectively and respectfully with colleagues at all levels and in all types of departments, including other production artists, art directors, marketing managers, developers, technical leads, printers, agencies, copywriters, etc.
• Creative ability to translate complex business concepts into effective communications, and technical ability to execute those designs
• Ability to quickly understand a company’s brand
• Strong communications skills – both written and spoken