- Wilmington, Delaware
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Benjamin Levoy
One of our Fortune 500 clients is looking for a proven and dependable Production Designer in their Wilmington Delaware Office.
As well as working for a well-known brand with a global reach, we are looking for someone who can show off your bright ideas by working with many different products. There are plenty of opportunities to develop your creativity with marketing training both in the classroom and online.
Overall purpose of role:
• To utilize diverse graphics skills to support the Production team in the digital production, prepress, design and assembly of print-ready and digital marketing and fulfilment materials
• Curate and maintain a robust and accurate repository of graphic assets
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
• Key specific accountabilities.
• Manage a Production Mailbox to execute changes to existing creative materials
o• Handle all Production vendor releases, including layout, formatting, spec issues, and managing electronic transfers to and from internal clients to ensure accurate production of materials
• Produce new customer marketing materials and communications for our partners’ brands and our own Barclaycard and Barclays brands
• Contribute to the development and ongoing maintenance of the new digital assets management system
• Stakeholder management and leadership.
• Work with the Marketing team to develop and produce best-in-class customer marketing and communications for diverse media: print, web, and mobile devices
• Work with the Communications team on various internal initiatives, including company events, executive presentations and employee communications
• Work with the Business Development team to ideate and create impactful and memorable pitch materials including proposals (books, packaging and customer marketing samples) and presentations
• Decision making and problem solving.
• Collaborate with clients, Marketing, and print managers to refine workflow and resolve issues to ensure consistent team productivity and quality-control as well as meet budget and timeline requirements
• Help drive new processes and solutions for better marketing consistency and control
• Risk and Control: All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
Your Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Basic Qualifications
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree required
• 4+ years of relevant experience
• Preferred Qualifications
• Expert-level knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Macintosh computer systems
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong organizational skills, with thorough attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve excellence
• Ability to work well and communicate effectively and respectfully with colleagues at all levels and in all types of departments, including other production artists, art directors, marketing managers, developers, technical leads, printers, agencies, copywriters, etc.
• Creative ability to translate complex business concepts into effective communications, and technical ability to execute those designs
• Ability to quickly understand a company’s brand
• Strong communications skills – both written and spoken
Aquent is the world's largest and most prestigious staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years. We offer the industry's best benefits - medical, dental and vision benefits are available to you after just 30 days and after 90 days you are free to participate in our 401k plan. We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn cash just for knowing and referring talented friends!