- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Erica Bertumen
**A FORTUNE 500 RETAILER IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSISTANT WEB PRODUCER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM ASAP**
In this role, you will work on three key projects: content management system set up, QA of promotional assets and smaller-scale marketing campaigns.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- working within content management tool to set up the build information for all scheduled website updates.
- various website & email testing including; linking QA, correct content, browser compatibility etc. and communicating out issues to Production team
- assisting with agenda for creative review meetings and final sign-off of website content with other Production team members.
- partnering with 3rd party email vendor to deliver files and documents necessary to distribute marketing emails on a regular basis.
- QA testing promotional codes to ensure that codes are working correctly and troubleshooting as needed with promo lead and marketing business partners
A major Fashion Retailer, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit
Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
Access to Fidelity 401(k)
Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
Free online courses via Lynda.com
Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (We're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Familiarity with Internet technologies and web-based content publishing, production, and UI issues helpful.
Willingness to learn web production and release processes, including website tools and technologies.
Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work independently with a constant sense of ownership for the quality assurance of site.
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and web-based tools like Google docs.
Minimum educational level:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
1-2 years online experience in testing or in a web production environment useful, but not required.
1+ years experience in an Internet environment. Retail eCommerce experience a plus.