- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Erica Bertumen
**A FORTUNE 500 RETAILER IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE PRODUCER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM ASAP**
In this integral role, you will assist in the scheduling and management of website marketing and content, the tracking and communication of marketing and product pipeline deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. You will be responsible for the project management of web marketing launches from ideation to execution.
Daily Responsibilities will include:
• Understand business goals and requirements for all website projects. Create detailed implementation schedules for each project and validate/communicate out with needed project resources.
• Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, QA, and 3rd party vendors, among others.
• Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements. Keep management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
• Drives the review and final sign-off of web site content; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
• Assists in leading key meetings owned by Production. Records action items and communicates out to owners for follow-up and completion.
• Assists business partners to manage production of product content: copy, images and outfits.
• Leverages site product, content, and category management tools to update and push content to web site.
• Responds quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to management any impacts to the project and the overall website.
• Acts as first line of support for cross-functional teams within brand.com when website and tool production issues occur. Works with Tech Operations and Product Management to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Develops communications to business on site/tool issue status, feature releases, dates and workarounds.
Managing & Operating Practices:
• Owns the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the monthly/weekly site content delivery schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
• Assess processes and communication methods of delivery schedule, and identify improvement areas. Work with manager to implement change where needed.
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about brand business processes and systems. Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to improve overall efficiency of processes.
A major Fashion Retailer, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit
Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
Access to Fidelity 401(k)
Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
Free online courses via Lynda.com
Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (We're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Highly detailed oriented, experience in managing project management and communication deliverables for multiple projects at any given time.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
2) Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
3) Minimum experience:
• 1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
• 1-3 years of related online experience with a strong preference for ecommerce