- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Owings Mills, MD is looking for a Traffic Specialist for 6 month contract assignment with potential for extension. This is a full-time, onsite position in Owings Mills.
The Traffic Specialist works directly with Marketing Manages across the firm on campaigns with high exposure and considerable complexity. This position works closely with Marketing Managers in GIS, Corporate, USIS, and RPS, and shared services departments in Enterprise Publishing, and Legal to ensure that all communication materials (print and digital) are in compliance, meet regulatory standards, reflect brand standards and are quality checked before sending our materials to market.
• Experience working in the financial services industry or agency - must have experience in a fast-paced environment with high volume
• 2-4 years of traffic experience
• Prior Traffic or agency experience
Past experience in a design and/or production role is helpful
• Demonstrated strategic thinking
• Demonstrated analytical thinking
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Project management skills
• Ability to lead new initiatives
• Self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
• Team player
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background checks & drug screen required