- Pittsburgh (downtown)
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate
- posted by:
- Anne Baesemann
Attention Pittsburgh Copywriters! Do you have agency or other big brand experience? Did you watch MadMen when it aired*?
Do you yearn to see and create impactful advertising? Do you remember iconic ads such as the “Volkswagen Lemon**” and other memorable ads campaigns and brands?
Aquent's client is looking for a copywriter to work on-location downtown Pittsburgh.
Will start week-to-week contract (40 hours/wk) and could lead to more.
This role will be working primarily on projects for an established brand in the health and wellness arena. Helpful if you have worked with creative teams, (art directors or designers) to come up with compelling visual and headlines that work together to drive results. Ideal candidate has the winning combo of: sense of humor, on-trend, concept heavy thinking. Proofreading chops should come with the territory. Ideal candidate can also flex to come up with multiple ideas, be able to shift on the fly, and work within brand standards. No egos needed, must be able to produce, change and work with a team.
Really need to have a portfolio showing copywriting experience. Print, Campaign and Digital experience strongly preferred, but will look at All well crafted copywriting samples. No egos wanted, just hard working personality plus types who want to flex their ideas and work with a growing dynamic team.
*not a requirement, but what a great show!
**iconic print ad from the 70's
- Proven ability to brainstorm and create winning concepts with creative team
- Solid, creative copywriting samples and experience (online portfolio ideal, or PDF of samples)
- Agency, Big Brand, OR in-house experience preferred
- Ability to work in an evolving, dynamic fast paced in-house environment
- The usual suspects with software: Microsoft Word. Creative Suite knowledge helpful.