- Moline, IL
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Brett Mangan
Aquent IT Solutions: Where Visions Turn Into Realities.
Aquent is seeking an SAP Business Analyst to be part of a larger team for a Fortune 500 company. This is a 6 month contract opportunity on-site in Moline, IL.
What You'll Do
• Research, analyze and document business requirements for developing or enhancing systems of moderate complexity.
• Facilitate understanding of both the business and Information Technology (IT) to ensure business decisions meet the business requirements as well as facilitate business decision meetings to keep projects moving forward.
• Perform and provide analysis of business opportunities supported by a business case, feasibility study, justification, process improvement options for solutions and benefits for each solution.
• Understand and applies appropriate system development methodologies to produce deliverables including business flow process and other required documentation.
• Maintain a strong and collaborative relationship with the business and IT and serves as a strong advocate of the new/enhanced process or solution through various methods of communication to the organization.
• Support business in developing and delivering end user training.
• Expert level knowledge and hands on experience of SAP Sales and Distribution
• Expert level knowledge and hands on experience with SAP Customer Master / ALE / iDocs Distribution
• Familiarity with Business Partner & SAP HANA (preferred)
Why Aquent IT Solutions
We are the software solutions division of a minority owned; multi- million dollar Boston based global enterprise. We are known for our "Achievements in Excellence" because we challenge our teams and consistently exceed our client’s expectations. Our client base of mostly Fortune 500 companies trust our integrity, skills and solutions for their most important business processes. Our most regarded characteristics are Honesty, Integrity, Innovation, and Experience. We have a great work environment, a diverse, comfortable community of affordable living, minimal commuting and quality education and entertainment. Many of our employees are in their second decade of employment with us.
If you share our Principles, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking for a unique opportunity, apply here.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org