Top Entertainment client is seeking a XDS User Researcher Coordinator for a year long contract with full benefits! The contract can extend or go full-time if it is a good fit!
This is a JR. level role for someone looking to get into the UX Research field! Must be OK with administrative duties as well!
o (i.e., pre-test checklists, researcher conduct, observation rules, etc.)
o Manage all day-to-day w/recruiters
o Screening respondents
o Follow up confirmations
o Escorting respondents while they are on campus
o Managing the respondent lists (great respondents and do not recruit again lists)
· Manage test scheduling for both usability labs
o Sending invitations to collaborators and stakeholders with the proper viewing links, login credentials and slack channels
· Provide in-session assistance
o Assist on any needs that arise during all test sessions
· Document archiving on Box
· Keeping labs and observation rooms clean, stocked and organized
· Check, test and activate A/V equipment and proper inputs/outputs before all test sessions