- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Owings Mills, MD is looking for a Digital Content Specialist for a 6+ month contract assignment, for an onsite, full-time position within their USI Marketing team. The key elements to this role experience with digital content management and publishing using a CMS (Adobe Experience Manager a plus) and experience with Digital Analytics (Adobe Analytics preferred).
Digital experience development:
Serves as subject matter expert and interface point of contact for USI Marketing and GBS&T for the responsible digital property. Works with internal and external agencies to identify enhancements, implement development, lead user acceptance testing and serve as a day-to-day contact for business partners.
Independently consults and coordinates with USI Marketing on digital tactics of campaigns and other marketing-related initiatives as defined by the business segment. Continuously monitors digital tactics, analyzes results and communicates findings. Participates in the digital content release schedule. Helps to ensure content specifications are met and adhere to style and standards.
Metrics and Reporting:
Responsible for monitoring digital properties, report and analyze site metrics to ensure that digital properties meet business objectives and generate business results. Works closely with USI Marketing to analyze data and effectively communicate observations and seek opportunities to improve the digital experience.
Testing and Optimization:
Develops expert knowledge of testing best practices, implementation, and analysis. Responsible for the daily activities to execute the tests, coordinate with internal and external partners, run the tests, analyze the results, communicate the findings, and implementation.
Digital Experience Publishing on content management system is a MUST HAVE!
• Proven experience with web and/or mobile in a marketing role
• Familiar with web content management systems.
• Marketing development experience
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of functional areas: Sales, Creative, Technical
• Proven ability to research, identify, interpret, and prioritize market issues
• Experience in the investment management/financial services industry
• Extensive Marketing related project management experience
• Knowledge of mutual fund products
• 4 years related work experience
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
• Previous experience in the investment management industry
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background Checks & drug screen required