- Kohler, WI (or Chicago)
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Vicki Schuch
Our global client in Kohler, WI is looking for a Channel Manager for a 2 - 3 months (possibly longer). The Channel Manager / Visual Merchandising, Signature and Premier Stores, is responsible for
developing and implementing the long and short-term visual strategies and themes in alignment with business and brand requirements for consumer focused Signature Stores and Premier Stores through such activities as merchandising, messaging and space planning. They evaluate, prioritize and align strategies, timing and creative messaging of Signature and Premier Stores in accordance with company. and principal, market share, profitability and revenue
goals ensuring a cohesive brand strategy throughout the retail sales space. Additionally, they forge effective relationships internally and externally to ensure accountability and success in the visual merchandising process within established timeframes and budgetary constraints.
1. Create compelling visual presentations that align with brand strategies and inspire consumers to consider the possibilities of the total space rather than any one single product.
2. Establish a visual merchandise plan that contributes to attaining sales, margin and market share goals.
3. Ensure assortment is displayed in a functional yet visually appealing manner to include display fixture selection, procurement and as needed design.
4. Align brand messaging and visual plan with consumer needs, expectations and desires through consumer feedback and competitor shopping.
5. Ensure effective cross merchandising to fully leverage product and brand portfolio including suites and collections.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
2. 4 or more years of visual merchandising experience in a retail company with a proven track record of successful results.
3. Demonstrated ability to analyze, think creatively, innovate and plan with attention to detail and accuracy.
4. Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with key stakeholders at all levels within and outside the organization
Position is based in Kohler, WI, with majority of time spent in Kohler, WI. Travel to trade shows,
customer visits and training as needed, approximately 20%. There may be an option to work in the Chicago office if desired