- Santa Clara Valley
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Suzanne Alpizar
Imagine working on site at one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! Singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation, this leader in consumer electronics is looking for a Writer for a 3-month assignment with the possibility of extension.
This role helps create internal and customer-facing copy for Retail Store workshops and events. Projects include creating core content for workshops, facilitator ‘how to’ guides, and copy for the various promotion touchpoint in-store and online.
- Learn and embrace company voice, simplifying complex concepts to make technical products accessible for users.
- Edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy.
- Turn raw notes, ideas and material into finely crafted pieces of content.
- Regularly review creative work with the group’s leadership to get feedback on direction and to ensure the work is aligned with other activities.
- 3-5 years experience writing and publishing content for creative industries, either client-side or agency-side.
- Experience with content planning, writing, and editing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous about spelling and punctuation, extreme attention to detail.
- Create content that explains advanced technology in ways accessible to everyone.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying deadlines.
Nice to have:
-Learning and Development background (i.e. Lynda.com)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***