- Oakland, CA
- Job Terms:
- 23.50 plus benefits
- posted by:
- Debra Powell
This is a 1-year contract.
Must have Corporate meeting/planning/coordination experience
• Providing operational and coordination support of assigned programs and events, which include ownership of project pieces and deliverables.
• At times work directly with business lines or project leads.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Monitors project deliverables and timelines independently.
• Responsible for performing analysis, presenting results, and making recommendations.
• Able to support an Event Planning team in administrative tasks, preparing supplies for on site programs, shipping collateral and at times on site support.
• Assist project leads with financial tracking and close out of programs.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
• Requires common business knowledge of basic planning skills.