- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
Our client seeks a Production Designer who’s skilled in visual design and HTML to join their full-service internal design team in Santa Clara. This person will be responsible for designing, enhancing, and building solutions for their web site.
You have a proven track record demonstrating your experiences and ability to deliver complex solutions aligning to customer goals. You have built solutions for high-profile, enterprise-level projects that require advanced visual design and/or layout expertise and have been consistently successful in obtaining approvals and sign-offs from user experience teams and business teams.
• Create and optimize visual design solutions using HTML and CSS.
• Manage workflow and deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects.
• Develop user-centric solutions incorporating customer needs, business goals and industry best practices.
• Work independently and with a team of project members located in Toronto, Dallas and Santa Clara.
• Gain deep knowledge of the work and objectives of teams across the company.
• Accept feedback and recognize competing inputs and priorities.
• Recommend improvements in existing standards or creating new systems.
• Lead constructive dialogue in resolving potential deviations from design guidelines.
• 1-3+ years of recent interactive design experience building websites using HTML and CSS 3.
• Solid portfolio with a range of samples that demonstrate relevant work or projects is required.
• Excellent understanding of user experience design for the Web, including industry and browser standards.
• Proficiency in screen layout and visual design using graphics software programs (e.g. PhotoShop, Dreamweaver).
• Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS 3 coding practices.
• Understand how to manipulate CSS to accommodate various browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and IE 7,8,9,10
• Strong organizational skills used to prioritize, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work in both a team setting and individually.