- Redmond, Wa
- Job Terms:
- $18-$20 per hour
- posted by:
- Jessica Goodson
Currently seeking a Content Coordinator to work in the highly competitive and fascinating world of interactive entertainment. As a Content Coordinator, you will work closely with the Franchise Team to curate, manage, and archive digital assets and documentation that cover the entire range of our games and partner projects.
The Content Coordinator should be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly, work independently, determine what needs to be done and meet deadlines. You will be responsible for managing your own workload while assisting the team with a variety of tasks in addition to helping add to the internal studio wiki and asset management tool.
This position deals with highly confidential materials and must abide by non-disclosure agreements. On a day-to-day basis, as an Content Coordinator you are responsible for a variety of administrative and production tasks related to multiple internal and external projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
• File organization
• Preparing and ingesting assets into the studio’s digital asset management tool
• Creating and compiling reference materials
• Editing existing content, including text
• Generating reports associated with internal databases and user groups.
• Creating process documentation
• Documenting, tracking and cataloging asset archive
• Other projects as assigned
• 2 + years of experience working with assets
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience working with a variety of digital assets and content types
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and Bridge)
• Enthusiastic, positive, and team-oriented
• Superb oral and written communication skills
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Experience working with a major digital asset management system
• Knowledge of media archiving best-practices
• Editorial experience: writing, editing, and manipulating documents for review and publishing
• Broad knowledge base of games and products
• Basic understanding of layout and composition
• Basic experience and knowledge of 3D programs and data formats (Maya, Max and Zbrush)
• Experience at working in a multi-media studio environment
Gaming interest and knowledge preferred.