- Mountain View
- Job Terms:
- up to $85.81/hour
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a UX Designer for a 10–month assignment.
We’re looking for a great UX designer to build internal tools for data visualization and analysis. The ideal candidate enjoys learning about enterprise users and their roles, goals, tools and processes, and being an advocate for them. The designer will work closely with product managers, engineers, designers, researchers and users to analyze problems, visualize ideas with mockups, validate designs with research studies and iterate to distill complex workflows into elegant user experiences.
- Produce high-quality, end-to-end designs for components, frameworks and products.
- Apply client/product patterns to new designs, and help develop new patterns.
- Work closely with PM, Eng and UX teammates to establish features, solve complex design challenges and assure that user journeys are excellent.
- Reach out to users, partner with researchers and conduct studies to understand issues and validate designs.
- Review working products, give feedback to engineers and post bug reports to address UX flaws.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
1. Develop mockups and interaction flows.
2. Iterate on designs based on feedback.
3. Help ensure that designs are properly implemented.
- BS in design or related field
- 5+ years as an interaction designer
- Strong portfolio including work on web interfaces for professional tools or enterprise applications
- Comfortable with generating creative solutions for complex design challenges
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Expert using Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Excellent visual design skills
- Experience applying style guides and design frameworks
Nice to Have:
- Interest in data analysis and visualization
- Experience working with UX, Product Management, and Research partners
- Perform at a high level with little guidance
- Good problem solver and good at identifying the right problem to solve
- Make decisions based on objective information and sound principles - communicate according to well-reasoned analysis
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***