- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
We're looking for the part-time talented Graphic Designer to help us design the branding and visual elements of the customer facing program. The following are the per-requisites for the ideal candidate:
1. Power Point wizard with knowledge of enterprise level branding and visual identity building
2. Graphics design expert to build required resources for presentations, SharePoint sites, brochures etc...
3. Instructional design experience is a plus.
4. Good listener that is able to transform loose guidance into consistent branding and visual identity with minimum steering input.
5. SharePoint design experience is a big plus
6. Portfolio of previous work examples (PowerPoint, SharePoint, web sites, published media or similar) with enterprise branding and visual identity is required.
Current expectations for the resource to be occupied at least part-time, however it may fluctuate to full-time depending on the program needs and required deadlines.
PowerPoint Ninja – Needs to be able to take current slides, and revamp using the same data
Previous experience in an enterprise role.
Portfolio is required
Years of experience: 1+
Certs/Degree: None required.
Partially off-site okay but must be able to come in for meetings, etc.