- Mountain View
- Job Terms:
- up to $49.50/hour
- posted by:
- Lisa Vaughn-Olstad
Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a UX Researcher for a 6–month assignment.
UX Researcher for client's team building excellent advertising products for app developers.
As a UX Researcher on this team, you conduct independent research, analyze real user behavior and work with Interaction Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to improve product features and develop new ones.
Top 4 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Conduct independent user research on multiple aspects of the product.
2. Work with Interaction Designers, Researchers, Product Managers, and Engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
3. Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
4. Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations.
- B.S./B.A. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field focusing on human
- 2 + years of experience in user research or digital product design.
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Experience with lab and remote usability testing and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- User study planning, recruiting, moderating and data analysis.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Advertising industry experience.
- Experience with Enterprise products.
- Working knowledge of statistics, experimental design principles, survey analysis and A/B testing.
- Ethnographic research.
- International research.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***