- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
Our large global financial services and banking client seeks a Graphic Designer for an open ended contract role in NYC. This person will be responsible designing and executing client-facing integrated print & digital collateral.The individual should possess strong conceptual and design skills.
Key responsibilities are outlined below and candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• BFA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
• 5+ years of advertising and design work experience (large corporate brand experience)
• Responsible for leading the design & production of creative solutions through completion
• Thorough knowledge and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Experience with user interfaces, multimedia, web applications a plus
• Proficient working on both PC and Mac operating platforms
• Expected to present creative that meet brand standards and provide rationale for design decisions
• Strong design aesthetic in layout, composition, typography and color usage
• Ability to function independently or in a team environment
*Please curate a PDF portfolio specific to this role.