- Dallas, TX
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Gina Bottone
Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract and contract to hire engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We offer the industry's best benefits including medical, dental and vision as well as a 401k plan! Our Talent rave about these subsidized benefits! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!
Position- Web Designer with CSS and HTML
Start date- asap
Duration-This is a salaried consultant position. You'll work indefinitely for our tech client in Dallas. Your weekly paycheck will come from Aquent
Work is to be done onsite. Remote is not an option.
Local candidates only, please
Hourly pay rate range- $40-45
Skills- html, css, Visual
Benefits- medical, dental, vision, 401k and PTO)
Our client seeks a Web Designer skilled in HTML and CSS to join their full-service internal design team in Dallas. This person will be responsible for designing, enhancing, and building solutions for their web site.
Special preference will be given to candidates with semi conductor industry experience or other product-centric B2B industries. In this role you will take provided wireframes and turn them into comps, prototypes, and finished products. Must have a solid portfolio with recent work, looks and styles. Must have a heavy background in UI design. Client does not want a designer or developer who has dabbled in this or just helped UI Designers on projects. Looking for fresh ideas and out of box thinking. Advanced CSS skills needed. Ability to handle projects from start to finish, and present their work and rationale with confidence.
You have a proven track record demonstrating your experiences and ability to deliver complex solutions aligning to customer goals. You have built solutions for high-profile, enterprise-level projects that require advanced visual design and/or layout expertise and have been consistently successful in obtaining approvals and sign-offs from user experience teams and business teams.
• Create and optimize visual design solutions using HTML and CSS.
• Manage workflow and deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects.
• Develop user-centric solutions incorporating customer needs, business goals and industry best practices.
• Work independently and with a team of project members located in Toronto, Dallas and Santa Clara.
• Gain deep knowledge of the work and objectives of teams across the company.
• Accept feedback and recognize competing inputs and priorities.
• Recommend improvements in existing standards or creating new systems.
• Lead constructive dialogue in resolving potential deviations from design guidelines.
• 3-5+ years of recent interactive design experience building websites using HTML and CSS 3.
• Solid portfolio with a range of samples that demonstrate relevant work or projects is required.
• Excellent understanding of user experience design for the Web, including industry and browser standards.
• Proficiency in screen layout and visual design using graphics software programs (e.g. PhotoShop, Dreamweaver).
• Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS 3 coding practices.
• Understand how to manipulate CSS to accommodate various browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and IE 7,8,9,10
• Strong organizational skills used to prioritize, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work in both a team setting and individually.