- North Atlanta, Alpharetta
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for a Project Manager/Designer for an on-going contract need.
The Project Manager/Designer will be providing visibility throughout the campaign lifecycle.
Facilitating cross functional collaboration with marketing, legal, compliance, analytics, finance, risk and external vendors.
Capture key metrics for every campaign (volumes, cost, start and end cycle time etc.).
Manage and update design docs and HTML responsive docs for the client.
· Manager assigns project to team member
· Project Manager will review the creative brief, find the files in the MRM system, create a paper and/or online folder to include all documents
· Update the master matrix – if there is a new bracket code and changes are requested (more than a reprint)
· Search for the job and add the source files to the creative folder in the MRM
· Send an email to the Production Manager to request an estimate for the client
· Use the MRM system to send and track the client approval of the quote
· Update any bracket codes and content if needed based on the creative brief
· Upload the files in the MRM system for review by Legal, CSS, the Client and possibly the Privacy and Rewards team
· Once approved, send to the proofing team
· Request a “wall walk” once any changes from the proofing team are complete
· Release the final files in the MRM system and send to the Production Manager and the Printer
· Approve the final files from the printer once uploaded for review
· Update the activities section in the MRM with the dates for approvals, releases etc. as discussed above
· Add the final files in the MRM final folder for the job and in the
· Include a “QC” quality control folder with all email correspondence
· Once the POD (proof of delivery) is provided by the production team, close the job in the MRM system
Must be familiar with Indesign and Dreamweaver
Forward resume for consideration
Must be able to work on-site
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked. Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
-Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
-Access to Fidelity 401(k)
-Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
-Direct deposit for your paycheck
-Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
-Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
-Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
-Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)