- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- up to $66/hour
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a Digital Producer for a 3–month assignment.
This start-up, high-paced marketing team needs a producer to work within the group to manage our bold new ideas, from start to finish. This Digital Producer is responsible for project management, estimating, scheduling and vendor relationships. This producer manages multiple digital project executions from kickoff to delivery as well as some day-to-day management of our vendors and our internal team, while reporting up to the project leads. This person should be willing to do whatever is needed and should be able to learn quickly.
Top 3 daily responsibilities
1. Manage project plan and work closely with PMM / Project Lead and other producers to ensure all deliverable dates and requirements are met.
2. Creates, manages, and reports project status, internal team schedules, budgets, and milestone achievements from concept to design/ux to development phase.
3. Keeps tracking systems up-to-date on all projects.
- Schedule project-related meetings. Participates in client presentations as requested. Collaborate with the vendors to create the project plan.
- Initiate legal documents for all vendors and productions (ISA, SOW, PI) and work with the Project Lead to approve final billing.
- Develop a full grasp of the project strategy and be able to give input and technical guidance to agency and other project stakeholders.
- Obtain and ensure all POs and invoices are submitted. Maintain the “fiscal health” of projects by monitoring the project budget.
- Complete and ensure quality control at the appropriate time in development and ensure the work is error-free.
- Manages internal team’s workload to ensure all deadlines are met. Act as overall liaison with other team leads.
- BA / BS degree in any field or higher
- 4+ years of creative interactive production experience across platforms - broadcast, digital, print, new media.
- Experience helping lead the development and execution of digital advertising campaigns including websites, microsites, social media applications, mobile applications, and mobile sites. Product development a plus.
- Proven campaign production for major creative brands.
- Proficiency in project management tools, techniques and procedures a must.
- Exceptional planning, coordinating, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Exhibiting leadership and problem resolution abilities and must exercise good judgment. Knowing when to escalate issues.
- Ability to work within a team with members from different disciplines and backgrounds.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***