- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jack Coleman
The Producer is responsible for managing one or more teams and working directly with their Lead Producer to drive features to completion. You will partner directly with the discipline Leads of each of these groups to ensure they deliver on time and at a high quality. A key component of this role is to manage the critical dependencies between the groups and solve issues. As part of the Production team, you will be expected to help create and foster a collaborative, healthy, and high performing work environment. The Producer will create production roadmaps based on backlogs and partner with product owners to establish sprint and milestone goals. He/she will execute against this plan by working with the leadership team to prioritize deliverables, manage risks, react quickly to challenges, report weekly status, and evaluate their group against deliverable completion and quality success criteria.
• Milestone planning, execution, and evaluation.
• Communicate goals to the team and motivate them to execute on time and at a high quality level.
• Proactive risk management and mitigation.
• Create, update, and present status and information to the Project Leadership team.
• Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
• Management of both internal and outsourced content.
• Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.
• Minimum 3 year’s production experience on console products.
• Production experience with a variety of project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall etc.).
• Has shipped a minimum of 2 games products (minimum 1 console).
• Experience shipping AAA quality games.
• Has experience managing development projects from concept all the way through to ship.
• Has experience managing multiple cross functional teams.
• Passion for video games and knowledge of current market
• Empowers team to problem solve at all times.
• Continuously course corrects and removes obstacles for team.
• Directs resources and process towards the vision.
• Resourceful and thoughtful in making decisions in a timely manner.