- Ft. Worth, TX
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Erica Schmidt
● Demonstrates a thorough understanding of client challenges.
● Assists in developing supporting proposal material for projects where appropriate. Contributes to scoping and project estimates for small to medium engagements with minimal oversight.
● With assistance from other leads, anticipates, identifies and resolves project and business issues to the satisfaction of client and consistent with GD project objectives. Delivers high quality work and consistently meets commitments and deadlines.
● Understands and effectively evaluates alternative points of view and tradeoffs.
● Develops working trust-based relationships with brand teams and agency partners. Understands and utilizes change control tools and techniques.
● 2- 4 years experience working as an Interactive or Digital Producer/Project Manager in a fast-paced, quickly changing, demanding environment.
● Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Analytics and JIRA
● Experience scoping, estimating, planning and scheduling medium to large web and mobile development projects.
● Experience managing a cross-functional team of Creatives, UX designers, web developers, QA resources, and third-party vendors in the production of complex websites, mobile sites, and applications.
● Self-directed with the ability to manage and prioritize individual and team workload, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
● Ability to see projects at the big picture level while keeping an eagle eye on all the minor tasks, details, and deadlines involved in successful production and project delivery.
● Ability to perform basic web and mobile QA and troubleshoot common issues in a development/staging environment.
● Working knowledge of code development platforms, languages, content management systems (Episerver) or similar), and bug tracking systems (JIRA or similar).
● Experience with iOS, Android and common mobile devices and platforms.
● Project management certification/education a plus but not required.
● Previous agency, enterprise or automotive experience a plus.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or related field.