- Minnetonka, MN
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Laura Toller
Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Marketing Specialist to work a 4 month long contract with potential to extend for 4-6 additional weeks in Minnetonka, MN. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping to achieve all business goals for the Americas with a key focus on driving stakeholder communications, both internally and externally to ensure complete alignment, as well as owning ongoing management and development of marketing tools for internal and external users. Additionally, this role executes day-to-day marketing activities and assists with key initiatives within the Americas for dedicated brand(s) that brings the marketing plan to life and contributes to the brand(s’) business goals. This position supports the execution and on-going support of marketing strategies and communications for two brands.
• Manages and leads day-to-day theater marketing communications with internal and external stakeholders.
• Oversees, manages, maintains and enhances internal and franchisee marketing tools; striving towards best in class offerings.
• Offers support to execute the marketing plan for both B2C and B2B key marketing activities (promotions, trade shows, creative, collateral).
• Executes ongoing marketing activities with adherence to the plan, timing and budget (proprietary channel messaging consumer email).
• Liaises, communications and collaborates with colleagues across functions and builds strong relationships (Branding, Global Marketing, Revenue Optimization, Operations, Public Relations, Sales and Analytics) in the Americas theater to help achieve the brand(s’) performance to meet corporate and brand goals and objectives.
• Is a brand(s’) steward; utilizes the visual identity, tone of voice and all brand DNA components in all communications, creative executions and in all day-to-day work.
• 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in corporate hospitality or marketing communications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
• Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong collaborative skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
• Ability to ensure flawless execution of marketing projects