- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Luisiana Cruz
MARKETING COORDINATOR - Direct Mail
This position supports a Marketing Manager on various projects primarily related to direct mail and email. The focus is on implementation and project management with additional opportunity to support strategic planning and development. The responsibilities include execution of marketing campaigns to drive profitable customer engagement largely through direct mail, email and other channels; management of production calendars; assessment of program effectiveness through review of marketing campaign results, customer service reports and customer research. As a key member of the Loyalty and Personalization team, this position will be collaborating with many different internal departments (e.g., Creative, Marketing, Merchandising, Insights & Analytics) and external/agency partners (e.g. Email Service Provider, Print Vendor).
This Marketing Coordinator’s primary responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
1. Manage communications to achieve flawless execution of direct mail and email mail pieces, on time and on budget, including quality control, coupon set up, proofing and data requests.
2. Execute campaigns, ensuring all messages are on brand with appropriate target audiences and versions
3. Support strategic recommendations and insights for the direct mail and email mail program through analysis of engagement metrics and key sales drivers
Preferred qualifications of this Marketing Coordinator are:
1. Prior experience with direct mail, email and/or other digital marketing preferred
2. Experience working in a marketing or advertising agency
3. Retail experience
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
What hours will the person work in this position? If training hours are different, please include.
Mon- Fri 8:30 - 5:00