- Portland, OR
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Marie Smith
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to plan and organize projects. This person will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in alignment with the Digital Channel road map. You will also oversee the progress of current projects and assist as necessary. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff through personal influence of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. You will develop efficient strategies and tactics and maintain the Digital Channel road map. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcomes to our organization.
• Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
• Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
• Coordinate cross-project activities
• Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
• Work with resource managers to negotiate project priorities
• Apply change, risk and resource management
• Assess program performance and aim to maximize KPIs
• Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
• Prepare reports for project sponsors while representing projects to various steering committee, funding and oversight groups.
Preferred job skills: Program and Project Management, Change Management, Leadership and Organizational skills
IT Background Preferred - Experience in customer facing applications