- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- up to $59.40/hour
- posted by:
- Lisa Vaughn-Olstad
Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a Copywriter for a 4–month assignment.
You have the deep digital experience to push the boundaries in storytelling and improving consumer’s lives through creative uses of technology, while you help steward and extend the client brand in this frontier. In this role, you’re expected to apply the same level of creative originality on products, projects, and communication as our engineers have on world-changing leaps in technology and our everyday lives.
We're looking for a seasoned creative leader who's not interested in managing a big group of people but who's driven to make great work, and lots of it. A creative with a killer reel, but also a healthy skepticism for traditional advertising cliches and constructs. Someone who's looking to the future, and can communicate technology in a way everyone can understand, in a voice that's genuine, humble and charming. Master storyteller and whimsy maker.
Top 3 daily responsibilities
1. Develop creative concepts that use client’s products and web-technologies in pioneering and scalable ways to solve marketing problems
2. Work with the team to develop and execute big, never-been-done-before ideas with lasting impact on the brand, and our partners. Write for projects that meet our partner’s needs and demonstrate the magic of our products.
3. Work with agencies and other vendors to concept, develop prototypes of innovative ideas that push the boundaries of digital advertising
- Write and publish articles internally and externally promoting the team’s work
- B.A. preferred (M.A. is a plus), ideally in English, Journalism or Advertising.
- 8 year’s experience at world class agency leading creative work for iconic global brands
- Portfolio of original and breakthrough work, along with proven experience in the technology category and ability to make sophisticated technology accessible and understandable to a wide audience ( Be able to provide a link on resume)
- Ability to thrive in a rapid paced environment on multiple projects in a scrappy, start-up atmosphere
- Great at rallying creatives and agencies to do the best work of their career
- Self-driven, fearless interest and curiosity in gadgets, inventions and world-changing leaps in technology, along with a healthy disrespect for the impossible
Nice to Have
- Ability to work within a team with members from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***