- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- up to $59.40/hour
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Aquent's client, an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, is seeking a Designer for a 7–month assignment.
At the heart of client's value proposition to large advertisers and agencies is industry-leading content and insights from their unique point of view. In this assignment, you’ll be responsible for driving the design for their social channels. Partnering with Editorial, you will design, develop, and independently produce the creative assets that go out via their channels, with a focus on delivering the most compelling, engaging insights to audience all for consumption within their social feeds.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Work with social/email editor on social post designs for posting that day/early that week, working in photoshop and illustrator
2. Concept new treatments aligned with our social strategy and refine
3. Attend status meetings to align with audience development team about upcoming posts/treatments
- BA Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- 4 years experience art directing, designing, and producing creative assets for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Instagram
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (video editing a plus)
- Deep understanding of the creative specificities of each individual social platform, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
- Strong attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to execute according to plan and deliver measurable results
- Commitment to creative excellence and demonstrated ability to own an idea from concept to execution, including detailed design.
- Fascination for emerging trends and tactics in social media
- Excellent collaboration skills and a team mindset
Nice to Have
- Prior cross disciplinary design experience, or a focus on email design
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***