- Frisco, TX
- Job Terms:
- Hourly + Benefits
- posted by:
- Stacey Martin
Our healthcare client, located in Frisco, TX has an immediate need for a contract, Jr. Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will have superior Adobe CS experience. Be prepared to be tested on skills.
- The Junior Graphic Designer will support the daily corporate graphic design needs and marketing activities.
- Responsible for creating marketing collateral, banner advertisements and signage across print, web and display touch points.
- Efficiently handle high-volume workload with detail and accuracy. Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Work with existing brand guidelines and standards along with senior designers and marketing team members.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- 1-2 years of experience
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Other features:
Flexible spending accounts
Discounts and Perks
1-2 years of experience
Must provide portfolio for consideration
This client will also require drug and background screen.