- Waltham, MA
- Job Terms:
- Talent Bridge/Temp-to-Perm
- posted by:
- Chris Woodbridge
Our consulting client is looking to add a Product Adoption Insights Manager to their team in Waltham, MA for a 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent with the client.
The Product Adoption Insights Manager is a newly created role within the organizations Digital Acceleration team, which is responsible for driving adoption of digital mindsets and behaviors across the organization.
This newly formed role was created to support an increased emphasis on data driven strategy and decision making within our product adoption efforts. We are looking for someone who has both an exceptional ability to surface actionable insights from data and a passion for understanding user behavior. The ideal candidate will be self directed; have a strong background in analysis and strategy; be an exceptional collaborator; and have a track record of using insights to influence business outcomes.
• Empower stakeholders to take smart actions. Collaborate with Product Insights team to automate dashboards for key audiences (i.e., Firm leadership, Technology & Digital Leadership, product adoption teams and product teams).
• Support product teams taking action to achieve outcomes.
• Collaborate with Product Insights team and product teams to understand product KPIs and help product teams develop databased strategies to improve adoption
• Identify and prioritize adoption opportunities.
• Analyze dashboards regularly (and conduct deep dive analyses) to identify highest priority opportunities to further drive product adoption and behavior change, and create strategies to address opportunities.
• Prioritize adoption related analytics opportunities based on expected impact.
• Improve adoption strategies, tactics and channels.
• Conduct ad hoc analyses to support of product adoption efforts including developing better strategies, improving our tactics and our channel strategy.
• Facilitate targeted actions. Help our channel and adoption teams identify opportunities to target their actions for higher impact outcomes.
• Propagate deeper understanding of our users. Use available data and analytics to define key segments and personas to inform product adoption strategies.
• Spread analytic mindset. Foster an analytics culture within the Digital Acceleration team through coaching and direct engagement with team members.
• Passion for and track record in applying sophisticated analytics to solve complex business problems and optimize existing processes
• 3-5 years experience working in large, multifaceted, and matrixed organizations, with the ability to build consensus across disparate stakeholders, and the ability to get things done
• Proven ability to develop deep understanding of end users' mindsets and behaviors based on analysis of multiple data
• Track record of bringing new ideas to bear, questioning the status quo, providing analytical rigor, and coming to the table with well thought out alternatives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with relevant experience in presenting ideas and data to senior leadership to guide decision making; strong understanding of technical terminology and business processes in order to translate & aggregate complex data into key actionable insights
• Exceptional relationship management skills and the proven ability to be seen as a trusted advisor and thought partner by senior executive decision makers
• Strong business acumen, analytical, and problem solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning and implication development
• Excellent planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills. Self managing/motivating with the ability to balance competing priorities in a dynamic environment
• Experience convincing others of the value of fact based insights, guiding team members in the analytical process and solution development
• Direct experience using or leading staff who use Adobe Analytics, SQL, SAS, R, Tableau, Alteryx (or comparable technologies and tools)
• Masters degree in business, computer science or quantitative field form a top tier university is highly desirable.
• Consulting background from a top global firm is preferred
• Must be able to complete a background check prior to starting
• Must be authorized to work in the US, without restrictions