- Redwood Shores, CA
- Job Terms:
- $19 hourly
- posted by:
- Angela Castelo
Our client is seeking to fill a position (full-time, contract position for now) for an Associate Advertising Manager to support Senior Advertising managers in their global advertising programs. This role will lead the critical “behind the scenes” work that determines the success of all online advertising programs.
Working with an Advertising Manager, you will report on campaign measurement and lead flow; deployment of campaign materials; coordination among internal constituents for content; reporting, media optimization and program enhancements; you will also provide back-up support to the regions’ who rely on HQ for assets and content within their regional advertising activities.
In this role, you will facilitate the execution and coordination of our client's North America online advertising plans. You will work closely with the advertising managers, global media agency, and internal marketing teams to ensure flawless campaign execution.
You will facilitate and manage key documents, creative, and processes for various advertising campaigns. You will act as the main point of contact between media publishers, media agencies, and internal teams. You will also be the project manager to ensure deliverables are on-time with no errors.
• 1-3 years online marketing or advertising related experience, either agency or client-side
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably within the field of advertising or marketing
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Comfortable with Ad Operations and/or web analytics
• Detailed, project oriented, and ability to multi-task is a priority
• Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexible person who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment & loves numbers