- Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment company in Burbank, CA is seeking a Manager of Brand Marketing to join their Interactive Entertainment team. This is a temporary 3-month opportunity with the possibility of extension.
• Develop, orchestrate and execute comprehensive global marketing plans for assigned products including maintaining brand, developer and vendor relationships.
• Oversee the global brand development of advertising, promotions, direct marketing, social media and PR activities associated with assigned brand.
• Maintain deliverable dates and be accountable for timely delivery of materials worldwide.
• Create and execute on complete US marketing plans to ensure the most impactful marketing program for the target audience.
• Work with the regional teams around the world to integrate their needs into global plans.
• Monitor agreed to marketing expenditures throughout the sell-in cycle and be responsible for complete budgetary management including raising Purchase Orders and handling invoice payments.
• Collaborate with sales and trade teams in presenting assigned products to retail partners and developing distribution strategies to support sell-in and sell-through efforts, maximizing revenues and profits for all assigned products.
• Collaborate with PR team in developing PR roll-out plans and support PR efforts with the creation of compelling art assets to secure best placements.
• Establish and nurture relationships across internal and external partners.
• Leader in championing his/her product assignments across the brand and to various internal departments to inspire brand excitement and support.
• Assist in the development and analysis of consumer insights.
• Contribute to long-term product planning, best practice analysis, and post-release product performance analysis.
• BA/BS degree required. (Coursework emphasis in business/marketing strongly preferred.)
• MBA preferred.
• 4+ years experience in Marketing (entertainment experience a plus, games experience a must)
• Demonstrated experience in project management, analysis and the ability to work across multiple teams.
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills.
• Results oriented, self-motivated.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Top quality presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Ability to analyze a variety of data and identify marketing trends.
• High degree of comfort managing multiple projects.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Passion for video games and emerging technology.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs required.
-Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
-Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent