- Bridgewater, NJ
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
Our Fortune 100 Financial Services client is looking to hire a contract Copywriter/Technical Writer in Bridgewater, NJ. ! This is an onsite role, 40/hours a week, for 6 months. Extension is likely! Take a look at what this team needs and if you're interested and available, apply today!
We're seeking an internet copywriter to create customer-focused copy for their service platforms. This position requires someone with expert knowledge of web writing best practices, experience writing customer-facing instructional copy, and familiarity with quality assurance testing. Ideal candidate will be prepared to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
1. Create friendly, customer-centric web communications and instructional messaging for our service platforms.
2. Quality assurance test new web pages to ensure correct copy is implemented; work closely with IT and testing teams to meet tight testing deadlines.
3. Work closely with Content Strategy team to develop copy that is in brand voice and on message.
4. Work with compliance and legal departments to ensure copy is approved for use within deadlines.
1. Highly motivated, consumer-focused, goal-oriented, collaborative, strong communicator and team player.
2. Minimum 2 years’ experience writing consumer-facing website content. Some of this experience should be self-service content.
3. Understanding of transactional systems and the ability to create customer centric messaging.
4. Ability to make financial services/insurance copy understandable and approachable.
5. Understand usability and customer experience concepts and methodologies a plus.
6. Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
7. Financial services background a plus.
Working with Aquent:
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
-Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
-Access to Fidelity 401(k)
-Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
-Direct deposit for your paycheck
-Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
-Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
-Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
-Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)