- Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- Depends on experience
- posted by:
- Erika Fematt
We are looking for a Product Marketing candidate to join our growing team!
In this role, you will be a part of the Product Marketing organization leading the product marketing activities.
• Developing the value proposition and messaging.
• Utilizing the messaging to develop customer facing collateral, as well channel facing sales enablement material.
• Developing and managing the execution of the go-to-market (GTM) plan on select initiatives focused on driving awareness and/or demand.
• Working with the product management organization in the development of messaging and collateral.
• Working with other organizations across both a corporate and regional level on product announcements and GTM plans.
• Developing content for use blogs, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and digital assets (ebooks, infographics, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
MBA a plus but not a requirement
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• 7+ years’ experience in technology product marketing
• Experience in PC servers, hardware, software or services a plus
• Self-starter/independent, able to take a vision and make it a reality
• Excellent skills in writing, developing presentations, and communication
• Project management
• Digital marketing experience (SEM, SEO, Blogs, Social Media)