- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Gina Bottone
Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract and contract to hire engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We offer the industry's best benefits including medical, dental and vision as well as a 401k plan! Our Talent rave about these subsidized benefits! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!
Position- Writer- Marketing Content Strategist (corporate)
Duration- Long term contract
Work is to be done onsite. Remote is not an option.
Local candidates only please
Hourly pay rate range- DOE
Skills- SaaS background preferred
Benefits- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and 401k
Our client is looking for a writer with knowledge of marketing content strategy. This is an incredible opportunity to execute on content strategy for a rising star in small business SaaS. Help us develop the brand and nurture leads with end-to-end marketing messaging, targeted landing pages, behavior-based email campaigns, downloadable assets for our partners, and microsite/portal content. Collaborate with the content team and external agencies to create SEO-driven content that helps our users navigate the self-employed space.
What you’ll do:
• Write web content, including landing pages, success stories, and articles that help business owners make informed choices about small business financing
• Work closely a tight-knit team of interaction designers, visual designers, product managers, researchers, and other writers on a variety of high-visibility projects
• Execute on a strategy for consistent messaging across product, marketing, and care
• Follow editorial principles and brand guidelines
• Become best buds with visual and interaction designers, and take any feedback on copy with a great attitude
• Participate in customer research and use new insights to generate content that resonates with customer needs and delivers delight
• Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
• 3+ years of experience in writing and editing for digital.
• Bachelor's degree required, Master’s preferred.
• Portfolio of writing and editorial work demonstrating a mastery of language and the ability to simplify complex topics.
• Experience in a range of marketing content, demonstrating how to thread a consistent message through touch points.
• Strong developmental and copy editing skills.
• Excellent verbal and written skills, include strong working knowledge of grammatical principles and application. You probably took grade school standardized tests like a champ. Your mom put all your reading comprehension scores on the fridge.
• Deep understanding of digital and even deeper understanding of brand.
• Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of a design.