- Downtown or Deerfield
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jessica Wolcott
Responsible for the strategic development and management of new and existing initiatives that will drive traffic, conversion, revenue growth and profitability for the online channel. Works closely with IT, Marketing and Merchandising.
• Translates the divisional sales goals and customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap for key product area.
• Develops and maintains the product and feature roadmap for assigned area. Manages prioritization among user experience, technology and central marketing organizations.
• Proactively identifies and resolves strategic issues for assigned product area that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals.
• Works closely with the engineering technology team and user interface designers to define detailed key product requirements.
• Manages, mentors and develops a team of Business Analysts or Associate Product Managers.
• Grows adoption and usage of the companies front end store business. Identifies and quantifies the customer segments with strong growth potential, creating Develops the business case and strategy for targeting. Implements growth strategy by coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver any necessary changes.
• Measures and analyzes impact of existing functionality. Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to the customer. Builds strong internal relationships with technology and development teams to drive implementation.
• Measures and analyzes the impact of existing pricing and merchandising. Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve. Builds strong internal relationships with the sales, user experience, technology and central marketing organizations to drive implementation of new merchandising strategies.
• Conducts business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
• Identifies industry best practices in ecommerce and builds vendor relationships. Understands how technology advancements drive sales and increase customer satisfaction. Keeps up to speed on all new product launches in the online space.