- Charlotte, NC
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
Our Fortune 100 Financial Services client is looking to hire a contract Email Marketing Manager! This is an onsite role, 40/hours a week, for 6 months. Extension is likely! Take a look at what this team needs and if you're interested and available, apply today! This one won't be around long.
The Email Marketing Manager will be a strategic partner to additional marketing managers in creating impactful email programs that drive advisor engagement. This person will be responsible for supporting strategy, managing the technical execution of marketing campaigns across email and mobile channels. He/She will be a Salesforce Marketing Cloud expert, responsible for not only the execution of email programs but also manage the technical projects with vendors and internal teams. Additionally, this person will ensure that the growth of our platform incorporates best practices and follows the salesforce marketing cloud roadmap to proactively integrate enhancements into our programs.
• Build and execute email and mobile marketing campaigns, including dynamic content, triggers and HTML/CSS code.
• Configuration of dynamic components and scripting to deploy highly complex campaigns utilizing subscriber attributes, preferences and behavior.
• Responsible for technical implementation of triggers, drip series, and automations leveraging full functionality of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Support maintenance and management of triggered and transactional marketing programs including optimization of existing programs through testing.
• Support technology feature enhancement for new and existing email programs.
• Lead technical discussions with internal and externals teams around campaign implementation.
• Perform email campaign performance analysis and regular reporting on testing outcomes.
• Maintain strong knowledge of email, our target customer, and competitive trends.
• Manages projects to ensure timely results and monitor their progress based on competing departmental priorities.
• Partner with internal Data and Technology teams to achieve optimal data segmentation and list development.
• Manage the relationship with email vendor Salesforce Marketing Cloud and work with them to bring on new technologies and upgrades to the tool.
• Adhere to budget and deadlines.
• Regularly solicits feedback from internal and external resources to enhance email marketing programs.
• Interacts with sales, product, enterprise resources, and other members of the marketing team to complete projects.
• Manages and reports on key metrics to demonstrate adoption rates and help refine future design efforts based on actual experience.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• Requires BA degree
• Minimum of 6 – 8 years marketing experience
• Minimum of 3 years email marketing experience
• Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or related field.
• Knowledge of related technologies (HTML, CSS, SQL).
• Expert knowledge Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Products.
• Knowledge of email and mobile marketing best practices and guidelines (CAN-SPAM)
• Knowledge of and experience in all aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including highly targeted and personalized email execution, dynamic emails, as well as targeting, segmentation and metrics best practices.
• Knowledge of email service provider platforms and tools
• Strong reporting, analytical and communication skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Broad knowledge of insurance and retirement products, services and the competitive landscape.
• Strong grammatical, editing and proofreading skills.
• Ability to establish priorities and handle multiple projects concurrently within tight time constraints.
• High-energy, creative, hands-on personality with a passion for top-quality results.